Montana!
On the 24th of July we went to Montana and spent some time with Adam's family at Sealey Lake. We went fishing, Tubing, Kayaking, 4 Wheeling, and rode
Jet Ski's. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to go back next year.

Kevin with his little fish.

Here I am on the Kayak. I loved it it was so much fun! I wish I had the money to buy one I would go all the time.

Mom Johnson on the Kayak

Mom Johnson and Shane on the jet ski.

Mom Johnson ans Shane.


Mom Johnson on the jet ski. She did so good! She was doing tricks and everything. Now I know where Adam got that wild hair.

Nick on the tube

Sailor and Dax

Sharon and Kevin taking the kids tubing

Mom Johnson on the boat

Linda in the boat

Adam Swimming
No comments:
Post a Comment