Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

July

 Max Weeks and Kolby waiting for the Nibley Heritage Days Parade. 

 Kolby Loved it! Max was so cute. Every time a float with girls on it went by he would say "Hey pretty lady's"
 Waiting for the fireworks.

 Some of the fireworks that we lit. 

 Waiting for the show.
Kolby loved the fireworks. But he got over it really fast and fell asleep right before we lit off all of the big ones.
 AWE!!

 Waiting for the Hyrum Parade to start. 


 Kolby moved right when I took the picture. I still think it turned out cute. 

 Watching the parade. 

 Can you tell he is ready for a nap. ;)


 Kolby AND Nana loved the parade. He would wave at everyone as they past and he would try and make the semi's honk their horns. 


 I thought this was funny. They colored all of the dog's hair. 



This is the only picture I got of Lucas's birthday party. They sat in the hall and played with the door stoppers FOREVER. But we couldn't stop them because they were laughing so hard and having such a good time. 
Lucas had an Angry Birds birthday party. Morgan had cupcakes with Angry Birds characters on them and Sugar cookies that said TNT. I wish I would have taken pictures of everything. She did such a good job.

No comments: