Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Octoberfest 2012

Adam and I in Mesquite for the Halloween party.
 Ruth and I getting ready to dance.
 Eric and I. I know it's fuzzy but he looks hilarious.
 Zombie Todd and I.
 Awe!!
 We rock!!
 Dody and Todd. She used her wedding dress and they were the corpses bride and groom.
 Sharon and Kevin.

Cave Man Shane. 


So glad we got were invited again this year. I ended up just hanging out for a couple of hours and had to go back to the room. I ended up getting a stomach bug. Our ride home the next day was hell. Poor Adam and Shane had to deal with me being sick the whole ride home. The normal 6 hour drive took us 9 hours because I had to stop at a bathroom so many times. 

Ruth and I the night before the Halloween party. 


We took the 26th off to hang out with Kolby and try and unpack from our trip. I was so sick that I ended up hanging out in my bedroom that day. Adam was so good. He hung out with Kolby that day and took him to a pumpkin patch. Then came home with a milkshake for me. Cuz you know that a milkshake always makes you feel better. 

Pretending he is scooping out the seeds like his Dad. 

Kolby's finished pumpkin. I think he colord himself and his highchair more than the pumpkin. 
I didn't even get any pictures of Adam and I's pumpkin. I was so sick that I didn't even care at the time.


I was finally feeling a bit better by Halloween.
 Me and my award at work. I got most scary costume. 
 Everyone that dressed up this year. 

 This is what Kolby wore to daycare for Halloween. 

Eating some pizza before we go trick or treating.
 Cute little monkey. These are the only pictures I could get of him in the full costume. He didn't want to pose for me. 

 Getting ready to go trunk or treating. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the trunk or treat thing. I want my kids to go trick or treating the way I did when I was a kid. Next year we will for sure go door to door. 
Kolby was so funny. He didn't want to put any of the candy in a bag. He wanted to hold everything. We got to one car and the lady looked at Kolby and then looked at her friend and said "This is that cute little monkey I was telling you about! Isn't he cute?!" Yep, my kid is cute ;).


 Helping his Dad with yard work.
He has been obsessed with Adam. It's so cute. He will shadow him through the house and yard. 


I'm kinda sad that October is over. It came way too fast this year.

I have one more run that I'm going to do this year. It's the Santa Run in Ogden. My brother in law Jeremy, Aunt Pam, and maybe my cousin Chelsea are going to do it with me. 
It's getting hard to go running now. It's dark at night and way too cold and dark in the mornings. 
This is how cold it was Saturday morning at 8:30. UGH!! I need to just buck up and deal with it. Wish me luck. I'm hoping I am faster than my last 5K.


No comments: