I did the Breast Cancer Run in Salt Lake this weekend. I figured since it was Mother's Day weekend I would take advantage of it and we made a weekend of it. We stayed at a hotel and had some family time.
When we got to the hotel we were starving. We decided to just get dinner in the restaurant in the hotel.
Right when we sat down the waitress asked if we wanted anything to start and Kolby Shouted "Chips and Salsa!" Good thing they had some!!
Kolby was kinda board and so I made him a little bed in the closet in our room. He grabbed his Dino's and was entertained for quite a while.
Before the race.
Yes! I know my legs are white!! I really need a tan!!
They had a bunch of booths set up and gave everyone pink backpacks and we walked around getting free stuff from people. We called it adult trick or treating.
I got some cools stuff! I even won a pedometer.
There were over 10,000 people at the race.
Color Me Rad was one of the sponsors for the race. They handed out pink sunglasses and threw pink color on you.
Going across the finish line.
After lunch we went over to Adam's brother's house and Kolby played with his cousins and jumped on the tramp with the sprinkler on.
We could only find a small little swimmer for Kolby. He looks very European. =)
We went back to the hotel and gave Kolby a bath. Before I could get him dressed he ran to the window so that he could see all the cars and the tracks train go by.
The next day we went to the Zoo. Kolby Loved it!!
looking at the Elephants. Kolby was in AWE the whole time.
He looked at me and whispered "Mom, Elephants smell like poop."
He was so surprised at how smelly the animals were.
Waiting to go on the Merry go round.
He thought the animals were cool looking but when we went to get on them it scared him. So we both sat on the peacock.
![]() |
| Looking at the Rhino's |
He had tons of fun. I want to go back next year when the Zoo is finished with the upgrade.
And now for some random photo's....
It snowed on the first day of spring.
New Hair Cut!! This kid is such a goof ball.
Put himself down for a nap.
My little helper
Finally caught a fish.
Our Sunday Morning ritual has been to go out to breakfast in the morning. It's kinda nice to not have to worry about dishes and we all get what we want.






































No comments:
Post a Comment