Ready for more picture overload?? I really need to be better about keeping up with this.
We have a new addition to our family. This is Greyson Allen Maughan. He is totally adorable.
Love these boys! Lucas is such a good big brother. I'm so bummed they are moving to PA this month. I usually go to their house and get kisses on my lunch break.
We have been swimming a lot this summer. It has been so HOT outside this summer.
![]() |
| We went to Primary Children's and this kid doesn't have to go back for 3 years!! I'm so glad he hasn't had any more heart problems. |
![]() |
| Kolby has been helping his Dad with the yard this year. If you are around Kolby you have to say that the tractor is his. he won't share! |
We have been doing a bunch of work on the shed and back yard this year. We put concrete in the shed and put in a concrete patio in the back yard.
![]() |
| Kolby wanted to help!! |
Monster Trucks!!
Kolby loved them!
He still talks about them!
Morgan had a Super hero birthday party for Lucas this year.
Kolby decided to go swimming. I was not prepared for water.
Morgan always does a great job with birthday party's She gave them all super hero capes and masks. After the party was over Kolby showed up at my sister in law's house in nothing but a cape and diaper. SO CUTE!
We went to Adam's parents house on the 4th. Adam and his Mom took Kolby for a horse ride and then we had a BBQ and watched the Hyrum Fireworks.
Helping his Grandpa get his car ready for the car show.
We had a BBQ for my Mom's birthday.
Kolby is in LOVE with his new baby cousin. he has to give him kisses all the time.
![]() |
| Lucas thinks he is a ninja turtle.... |
![]() |
| My cute Mom!! |
Getting into a water fight with the kids.
And just some random Photo's
![]() |
| You are never too old to sit at the kids table. |
![]() |
| I'm still running!! I did a virtual 5K on the 4th. I haven't done that many 5K's this year. They have doubled in price this year and I just can't afford them. |



































































No comments:
Post a Comment