Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

2012

I thought I published this but I didn't I just saved it. Sorry it's late. 

2012 is over and I think we had a great year!

Adam and I are STILL remodeling the house. I think it has taken over our lives. It has been worth it. We have put down new wood floors and the only room left to paint is our bedroom. We have started working more on the kitchen. We have all the cabinets in the garage and we are planning on doing some more remodeling now that the holidays are over. I can't wait! I am so sick of those cabinets in my garage.

I have lost all my baby weight plus some. I'm hoping to lose a little more.
I ran 8 5K's! I'm going to keep running and I really want to do a 10K this summer.
Deep down I really want to do a half but we will see. I have a hard time putting in time for training and it scares the crap out of me.

Adam went bear hunting in Montana again. Still no bear...
Finally got his new truck! I am so glad he finally got this. I was getting sick of him looking at trucks online.

Kolby has learned how to crawl, walk, talk etc.
Got him off the bottle and binky.
Has been off his heart meds since April!! I think we are mostly excited about this one. He is such a great addition to our lives and now we always say "what did we do before we had Kolby".

Buddy finally got fixed! (We are slackers) He is such a good dog and Kolby is obsessed with him. He is starting to show his age but is still a kind and well behaved dog.



No comments: