 |
| Road Trip!! |
 |
| #1 Water. This cracks me up for some reason every time we pass. |
 |
| Finally took a nap. |
 |
| Kolby LOVES my Aunt Pam. |
 |
| Bat Man and Spider Man jumping on the bed. |
 |
| Trying to entertain Kolby at the Wall-Mart in St. George. |
 |
| Getting my toes done. |
I had a picture of my Aunt Pam and Sarah but I can't find it anywhere.
Mom and my cousin Chelsea
 |
| Morgan getting her nails done. | | |
|
 |
| Time for a bike ride!! |
Lyndsey getting ready to go for a ride.
 |
| Chelsea |
 |
| None of the helmets really fit him. I figured it was better than nothing. :) |
Swimming!!
 |
| Kolby loved swimming so much more than last time. I can't wait until the summer. |
Going home.
Watching the trains in a restaurant we stopped at on our way home.
Telling my Mom and Aunt Pam a story.
We had a ton of fun and it was nice to get out of the smog for a weekend.
Adam had to stay home and do stuff for his nephews wedding. He was really bummed he didn't make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment