Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Photo Dump

I have been super busy lately. I missed the rest of summer Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I will have to be better.

Here is a photo dump of the rest of Summer and Halloween.

 Waiting for the Nibley parade to start.

 Lucas and Kolby helping Papa pick raspberries.



 Adam is such a good Dad.

 Looking at the Animals at the farmers market in Ogden.


 At the Johnson Family reunion.



 Kolby is still obsessed with Horses and LOVES animals. 
We went to the fair with my sister's and Kolby loved it.







I love this picture of Lucas. He has his arm hanging out of the window.

 You have to get a corn dog when you go to the fair.




 Kolby loves to go to his Grandma and Grandpa's house and help feed the animals. He is his Grandma's chore buddy.





 Some of Kolby's 2 year old pictures. 
I also had some cousin pictures done before my sister moved. We sure do miss them!

Showing me his "be boo"







I big fluffy heart love this picture!!



This picture is hilarious! They were so done with pictures.
His excited face







 I did the Turkey Trot with my Aunt Pam for Thanksgiving.


Our Thanksgiving Turkey




Kolby was scared of Santa.

We all got really spoiled on Christmas.

No comments: