We found out the beginning of December that I am having baby #2! I'm due on August 11th. They said to plan on having it early so I have been thinking the end of July I will probably have #2.
We are very excited and Kolby doesn't want to talk about it LOL!
I have started to show a lot sooner this time around.
I haven't been as sick as I was with Kolby. As long as I keep snacks with me at all times I am fine. I haven't barfed once!! YAY!!
I love this profile picture.
The only good part about being high risk pregnancy is that we get to have lots of ultrasounds.
I started to feel movement at 14 weeks. A lot sooner than with Kolby.
I have been trying to keep up with my exercise while pregnant. I had to stop for a while. It was making me sick and I was afraid I was going to barf all over the treadmills. Now that I'm in my 2nd trimester I have been able to get back to the gym. I can only walk on the treadmill. I have to get a shot in my back every week and it hurts when I run. Better than nothing I guess.
At my 18 week check up they did another ultrasound. Wanted to check everything out. The Dr. told me that there is an 80% chance that it's a GIRL!! We are way excited and Adam already wants to buy more guns. We will be going to the specialist tomorrow and will find out 100%
My Mom and Sister have already started buying cloths LOL!
Kolby is starting to warm up to the idea and will sometimes talk about it.
I am 20 weeks today. Don't you just love all of my selfies?? I didn't take that many pictures when I was pregnant with Kolby and I regret it.
I am feeling like I'm more overweight than pregnant. Don't like it. Starting to feel stronger kicks. This one doesn't move around as much as Kolby did.






No comments:
Post a Comment