I haven't taken that many pictures this month. We have been trying to work on the yard and get ready for baby #2.
We finally got the sand box ready. That was a big chore.
Kolbys little bird family. We have a ton of birds around our house this summer. I usually don't mind but there is bird poop EVERYWHERE!
Adam took Kolby to "the cowboy store" (CAL Ranch) he came home with this cowboy hat. He is obsessed.
Kolby has been coming in the bathroom in the morning and giving me snuggles. I love it! It's so much nicer than his ornery mornings. He is always cranky right when he wakes up.
We got to see this little guy at 28 weeks. He is looking good and is weighing 2.9 LBS and about 16" long. He is supposed to triple his weight by 40 weeks.
We bought Kolby a "big boy bed" He is loving it so far. I let him pick out his bedding and he giggled the whole time I was making his bed. So now the bedroom is Airplanes and cowboys. Oh well!! So far he has slept in his own bed for two days and hasn't came in to bother me. WIN!
![]() |
| Bad choice of picture. Just me and my towel. |
I'm getting huge!! I have been getting the look up and down from people. They must think I'm way huge also.
























No comments:
Post a Comment