We have been super busy this month. Our month started out with Kolby being sick. He had a 104 temp and I couldn't get it to get any lower than 101 and then it would go back up to 104. I stayed home with him that day and ended up messing up my back. NOT FUN!! I already have all of this weight in my belly and then trying to walk with a bad back sucked! We ended up taking Kolby to insta care and he had strep and tonsil-idas. Poor kid.
Adam was promoted to shop foremen in February. He is such a hard worker and I'm so proud of him. The only problem is now he works a ton more. He doesn't get his Fridays off anymore and works Saturdays a bunch. I ended up taking Kolby to baby animal days by myself. He had so much fun!! He is obsessed with farm animals.
He wouldn't hold anything but the ducks and chicks. He loved holding them and probably would have stayed there all day.
The first thing he said when he saw the chicks was "I want to hold one!!"
Checking out the cows.
Another obsession. He had a fit when we walked by the horses and HAD to ride one.
Here I am at 22 weeks. This kid is so different than Kolby. He doesn't kick as much and is so chill.
I haven't barfed once!! But my heart burn is KILLING ME!
We bought Kolby a swing set for his birthday. It took us a while to get it together. Kolby was quite impatient.
I can't believe this kid is 3!!
He is just starting to realize what birthdays are. He totally pulled the birthday card on me a few times that day. Adam and I took the day off and took him to Angie's for a birthday breakfast. The whole ride to Angie's he told me that because it was his birthday he was going to have ice cream and bacon for breakfast.
Adam's parents met us at Angie's and gave him this stick horse that they made. He is in love with it. He rode that dang horse around the parking lot saying "Yee haw! I'm a cowboy!"
Adam ended up getting called into work and so we ran some errands and Adam met up with us later that day. We decided to finish Kolby's swing set.
This is me hard at work. I have been cut off from a lot of things with this pregnancy.No more gym time and I'm not even supposed to lift Kolby. Yeah right!! I ended up getting a sun burn. It was a way nice day.
I let Kolby open one of his gifts. He LOVED his T-ball set. He would hit the balls and buddy would chase after them and bring them back to him. Such a good dog.
Kolby's Birthday cake. We ended up having it at Frederico's pizza. I had originally planned on doing a party at home but because of my pregnant problems I just didn't have it in me. It turned out great! You can rent the back room for free if it's less than 50 people. They will even clean up for you.
Singing Happy birthday.
Totally stuck his finger in the cake after he blew out the candle.
His finger poke in the cake.
I'm so glad it turned out so well. He got way spoiled and had a blast.
The next day we had a Easter egg hunt at Adam's parents house. He wouldn't put down the back pack that Sarah had bought him. He even put his Easter eggs in it.
Finally got the swing set put up!!
Getting bigger!!
Kolby was obsessed with the bonnets at lowes.
Nap time at Macey's
Easter baskets! Kolby was spoiled and so was Mom and Dad.
The whole time Kolby kept saying "OH MY GOSH"
"OH. MY. GOSH! There are eggs in the yard"
We had to hurry to my parents house when we told him the Easter bunny had came to my Mom and Dad's. Kolby kept saying "Hurry the dogs are going to get my eggs!"
Sarah and my parents helped him look for eggs. He got spoiled. He's the only Grand kid around right now.
I love these two.
I think I have doubled in size since last week. YIKES!










































No comments:
Post a Comment