Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Holy Cow I'm a slacker!!

Our Little Man Kolby. Born April 11, 2011

My little Family..... LOVE!!


Kolby and Nana

Kolby and Grandma J.

Kolby and Auntie Ray Ray


First Car Ride Home!!!
After 3 Weeks in the NICU We finally got to take him home.

Buddy LOVES Kolby. Every time he comes in the house he goes strait to him.

Kolby and Grandpa J.

They are going to be BFF's! Lucas used to call me "Baby Kolby's Mom"

Having Breakfast on the deck with Nana and Barkley.

Grandpa J. Saying goodbye before they went on the big fishing trip to Canada. LOVE!! Kinda makes me tear up looking at this.

Chilling in the swing.

In July we Blessed Kolby. This is the Tux that his Grandma J. made for him. Such a stud!! ;)

Playing with his Dad.

Snuggles

Kolby and his Auntie Ruth.

First Solids. "What is this?"

Adam's Mini Me. He's such a stud!


Ok I have been a slacker! I need to be better. This is the only way I can remember things. I'm going to try and get updated. Here are a few pictures to start. I have realized that the only pictures that we take any more are of our little man. Do you blame us! Look how cute he is!!

1 comment:

Cass Bradshaw said...

He you updated and it only took a year lol :) Cute pictures.