Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

St. Patrick's Day and Kolby's 1st Hair Cut.

 Kolby in his St. Patrick's day outfit.

 I made a green breakfast for St. Patrick's day. Adam complained and wasn't happy about eating green food. 

 Kolby wasn't a fan of it either. It's just green food coloring people!! I guess I won't be doing that again.

 I went to the cookie cutter hair salon with Kolby and got his first hair cut. Adam was kinda bummed. He didn't want his little boy to get a hair cut yet. He was so cute.
 Kolby did really good! They played Elmo for him and he just sat there and acted like he was driving the car.

 They even gave him a balloon and a sucker after he was done.
And here is the after hair cut. It's hard to get good pictures of a almost 11month old after he just ate a sucker. Major sugar high.

No comments: