Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Kolby is 1!

 On Kolby's birthday Adam's sister Liz and her family came over for dinner. We had Spaghetti for dinner one of Kolby's favorites. We gave him a cupcake and sang to him.

 Looking at everyone while they sang to him. He was so tired.

He played with it for a while and then threw it on the floor. Wasn't interested at all. 

 The next weekend we had our parents come over for dinner and we had hamburgers and hot dogs. Another Kolby favorite. I did all Dr. Seuss stuff. Kolby LOVES Dr. Seuss. He will bring me Dr. Seuss books to read him and he loves the Cat in the Hat cartoon. 


 Kolby in his thing 1 shirt.
 The smash cake. 
It said A person's a person no matter how small.



 Kolby loves balloons. I don't know why I even bought him gifts. He just wanted to play with the balloons. 




 No Dad! I want to finish my cake!!

 Opening a gift from his Aunt Ray Ray.


We had lots of fun. Kolby got Some new Cloths, Bubbles, Books, and swing from Adam and I, My Mom and Dad and Morgan gave him a new Little Tikes slide, Adam's parents gave him money to start a savings account, Sarah gave him cloths, and Liz gave him a new outfit.

No comments: