Cass and I all clean.
1st color.
Awe!!! My friend Chelsie and Katie and Chelsie's friend Renae. I have known Chelsie and Katie for so long. I'm glad that we are still friends.
Look at all of those people running!
After the first color station.
We all ended up walking the whole time. It was just more fun goofing off and getting dirty.
At the end.
Showing our clean spots.
Me on the way home. Notice Kolby in the back passed out. He was such a trooper. He had hardly had any sleep that night and it was WAY past his nap time. He smiled and had fun the whole time. Adam was a trooper too. He isn't a fan of going places with tons of people. He said he had fun. I'm glad that Cass's husband Chad came along. I think he would have gone crazy hanging out with all of those girls.
I have another 5K on May 12th with my friend Becky. Wish me luck!! I have to actually run this one.

















No comments:
Post a Comment