Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Summer Bucket List

Summer is coming! I thought I would make a bucket list of all of the things I would like to do. Then I will try and take pictures of them and share them with you all. The whole 3 of you ;)

  1. Go on a Road Trip Montana
  2. Go Fishing Montana
  3. Buy Fireworks  July
  4. Light Fireworks July
  5. Roast Marshmallows
  6. Roast Hot Dogs
  7. Go Camping  Mia's Birthday Montana , Go Here
  8. Go on a Hike
  9. Run as many 5K's as I can. Bear Lake Monster, Nibley 5K, Foam Fest, Bear Lake Cancer Run, Color Me Rad
  10. Go for Boat Ride
  11. Get Ice Cream Cone's at U.S.U.
  12. Go for a Sunday Drive
  13. Play with Bubbles
  14. Get Snow Cones
  15. Play in the Water Sprinkler
  16. Go to the Zoo
  17. Grill a Pizza
  18. Make Ice Cream (I didn't make any but my sister Morgan did. It was good!!)
  19. Go to a Movie
  20. Have a Picnic
  21. Go to the Farmers Market
  22. Bear Lake   30th Birthday
  23. Play Polly Ball    Girls Rule!
  24. Play Croquet
  25. BBQ with Friends
  26. Play Board Games with Friends
  27. Go on a Date  Iron Maiden
  28. Buy a Pair of Jeans in a Size Smaller    New Shorts
  29. Go to the Farmers Market With my Mom and Dad
  30. Read a Book
  31. Make Cookies- I made some Monster Cookies with my Mom one weekend. I Also made some homemade Oreos and watched the Lorax with my family. It was a great Sunday.
  32. Get a Pedicure

2 comments:

Cass Bradshaw said...

Cute post. I like "go for a boat ride, grill a pizza, and go to the farmers market". I might have to steal your post idea.

Emily said...

We could go together! ;)
I have a yummy Pizza dough recipe that you should try. We use it just for grilling. SO GOOD!