We went to Bear Lake and celebrated my 30th Birthday on June 8th. We stayed at our friend Ryan's cabin. Adam and Ryan went and bought all of this Luau stuff and decorated the cabin. We had flower leis, straw hats, cups shaped as cocoanut's and pineapples, grass skirts, Tiki torches, etc. I was very impressed with the effort they put into this. We played Polly Ball and Croquet and grilled and hung out. It was a ton of fun.
Guy's team getting ready for Polly Ball.
Girl's Team
We won every game. We rock!!
Paulette and I
![]() |
| Mean serious face |
![]() |
| Trying to look cheesy |
The view when I walked out our bedroom. I love staying here. You can sit in the little sitting room and just watch all the boats floating on the lake.
My new back pack that Ryan bought me. Now I really have to go hiking.
My nephew Nick and I.
Ryan thinking he is a rock star.
















2 comments:
Happy Birthday! :) Sorry I didn't make it to the party, I feel like a butt. I really wanted to decorate your "office" too... but I'm a sucky friend and didn't do that either.
LOL!! It's ok. Don't worry about it. I understand. It's hard to do stuff with kids :)
Post a Comment