Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm 30....

 This is the cake that Sarah made for me for my birthday. YUM!!
 It's so strange to me that I'm 30.

Lucas and I.
 Morgan, Lucas and my Dad met me at Firehouse for lunch.
 Kolby helped me make a fruit salad for my birthday dinner. I taught him how to lick the spatula. He thought it was the funniest thing. We had been teaching him how to say "more" in sign language. He pointed at the spatula and said more of that. It freaked me out! He is too small to speak sentences. He is growing up too fast :0(
Like the new floor?
 He is obsessed with Buddy. If he isn't around he asks for him. He will go up to him and give him kisses and lay by him. It's so cute.

Kolby and Lucas got into the drawers at Sarah's house. Lucas ran away before I could get a picture. (Smart kid)
We had a birthday dinner at Sarah's house with my family. This is the only picture that I got. I was too busy eating all the good food. Morgan and Sarah made some Yummy Chocolate Peanut butter Cupcake's too.
June is Killing me! I gained like 5 pounds!! I need to get my butt in gear and run off all the cake that I have eaten. I have a 5K on the 30th. That should motivate me. ;)

This is the second birthday that I haven't celebrated with my Grandpa. I sure did miss him that day.
Go Here and you can see a picture of my Grandpa and I.


No comments: