Our friend Ryan rescued 8 baby ducks a few weeks ago. We took Kolby to see them last Saturday. They were so fun to watch.
At first Kolby didn't know what to think of them.
This is the pack and play he puts them in =0)
Kolby loved watching them. They would go by the bushes and then run and jump into the water and start swimming in circles under water.
He wanted to get in with them so bad. We grabbed one to let him pet it. At first he was grabbing the beak and trying to pull it's head off. Then he just sat there and petted it softly.
Earlier that day I worked on the flower beds out front. Adam pulled the lawn mower up front with the wagon on it for all the weeds. Kolby didn't want to leave the lawn mower. He just sat next to it with his leg on the wheel and chilled. So funny!
Kolby was my little helper for a couple of hours on Tuesday. He wasn't feeling well so I took him to the Dr. Jon from my work gave him this truck to play with while he waited. He Loved it! He sat and moved everything and made truck noises. I guess I need to buy him some cars and trucks.
We found out that day that he had a sinus infection, ear infection, and the croop. Poor kid! He can't get a break. I'm thinking we need to put him in a bubble. I'm hoping it will be better now that it's summer. All the kids in day care are out of school so they won't be bringing in all sorts of germs.















No comments:
Post a Comment