Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fun with Nana and Papa

My parents took Kolby and I to a train expo in Ogden last month. Kolby LOVED IT. After we saw the trains we took him to Chick Fil-a and he played in the play place forever and ate all of my lunch. He slept so good that night. 













A couple of weeks ago my parents took me and Kolby and Sarah to the dinosaur park in Ogden. It was so fun! I want to go back with Adam next time. 

When we first got there there were these animatronic dinosaurs that moved around. I felt like I was at Jurassic park. Kolby was not a fan of them. It scared the crap out of him. Me and my sister had to take turns holding him through the park. 
There were parts that he didn't even want to go to. I finally talked him into putting on his dinosaur sweatshirt that Sarah had bought him and told him that they would just think he was a dinosaur. It worked!

Kolby and Sarah.

We had to tell Kolby that it was Mannie from ice age to get him to go by this. 







Kolby loved the park. They had a bunch of fun playgrounds made out of dinosaurs. All Kolby talkes about now is T-Rex.


After the park we went and got Icecream at Farrs. I got a huge waffle cone. (Preggo problems) 


For my Dads birthday we took him out for breakfast and then went and fed the ducks.


Sarah went and bought kolby a loaf of bread and he was entertained for a while. 

No comments: